Enrolling for After School Club 2022/23
Welcome to the BSC/ASC! Please be sure to have the package carefully completed and returned to the school. Any questions you may have, please contact the BSC/ASC Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have planned for BSC/ASC on all days in the school year that we are here for the full day. We have several staff members to service the Club, as well as a Club coordinator.
NOTE: ASC will not take place on half days or PRO-D days – only on days when we are in school all day. BSC will run on half days but not on PRO-D days. ASC will run on early dismissal days (Tuesdays). Missed days of school will not result in reduced fees as staffing is in place for all Club members.
We are pleased to offer two options for after school care.
1. Tuesday Early Dismissal: For families interested in after school care for early dismissal days only (Tuesdays). We will require a MONTHLY fee of $100.00/month paid on the 8th of each month through automatic debit.
2. Full-time: For families interested in after school care every day or multiple days a week. We will require MONTHLY fees of $220.00/month paid on the 8th of each month through automatic debit.
Fees will be due on the 8th of each month through auto debit to eliminate cash on the premises.
PLEASE NOTE: This program is a yearly commitment. No withdrawals will be accepted after September 30. Any withdrawal prior to this date requires at least ONE week’s notice.
Please read and complete all documents in the package:
- Philosophy and Procedures Document for CLUB members and their parents
- ASC Registration Form
- ASC Fee Form
- requirement for a voided cheque
- Pick up and release forms/Emergency and Health information form
Reine Mykyte, principal of ESS (email@example.com)
Elia Domingos, Coordinator of After School Club (ASC) (firstname.lastname@example.org)